In record time I finished this Dark Talon in a little under three weeks from start to finish. Unfortunately I did not take many photos during the painting process apart from the ones I did for the previous post which is a shame because I tried out a lot of different ideas and techniques. One […]

So I finally finished these Hellblasters that I started about a year ago. That’s right, these guys have been sitting on my workbench basecoated and highlight for almost a year. I could tell they’ve been there that long because the metallic paint that was on them was P3 Pig iron, a paint I stopped using […]

So I finished up the Ravenwing Talonmaster pretty quickly, in fact it was so much faster than my normal snail’s pace that I didn’t take any work in progress photos. However, that doesn’t mean I’m not not going to bore you with all the notes I have about this guy. So one of the biggest […]

It’s been awhile but that’s just how life is sometimes. However, progress has been made and I finally finished up the other two squads of scouts. Although I still need to make 3 more regular bolter scouts I can safely say I wouldn’t feel bad moving on to something else for a while. That being […]